CFPUA has a series of customer brochures to help inform you about:
- Our work to provide you with award-winning services at responsible rates
- Ways you can save valuable time and money
Pamphlets & Brochures:
Previews of the pamphlets are being inserted into your bills year round. Below are the complete brochures, which we hope you’ll find easy to read and use.
- CFPUA and You (PDF) - CFPUA plays an important role in our community’s overall quality of life. Here’s why…
- Don’t Let This Happen to You! (PDF) - Property easements are often misunderstood by customers across the nation, leading to costly mistakes. Here’s how to avoid them.
- Investing in Your Future (PDF) - How CFPUA is tackling your aging infrastructure for current and future generations.
- Understanding Your Bill (PDF) - Your CFPUA bill contains a variety of valuable information. This guide walks you through everything it has to offer. Note: Brochure originally written in 2013. Cost to consume CFPUA water now 0.4 cents a gallon.
- Waste Not, Pay Not! (PDF) - Handy tips on how to check for leaks that waste your money and our water.
- Learn from Your Lawn (PDF) - Highlights how your turf can tell you when, and how much, to water.