CFPUA's mission is to provide high-quality water and sewer service in an environmentally responsible manner that protects public health while maintaining the lowest practicable cost.
CFPUA is committed to excellence. We effectively and efficiently manage operations, infrastructure, and investments to protect, restore, and enhance the natural environment; responsibly use water and other natural resources; promote economic vitality; support public safety and health; and engender overall community improvement and involvement on significant issues. CFPUA continuously improves and not only meets but also strives to exceed all regulatory requirements.
CFPUA is committed to the principles of Stewardship, Sustainability, and Service. These principles serve as a guide for ethical decisions, provide a gauge for measuring success, and define our responsibility to the community. They guide our organization in the following way:
- Of the region’s natural resources
- Of the financial resources and assets our customers entrust to us
- Of the region through dependable water and wastewater utilities that support public health and economic prosperity
- Of the Authority’s ability to meet the community’s current and future water and wastewater needs and expectations
- To our customers by providing reliable, cost‐effective water and wastewater utilities
- To our community as a thoughtful and participatory corporate citizen