Grease Interceptor Info
- Food Service Establishment Permit Application
- Application for Authorization to Construct a Grease Interceptor
- How Grease Interceptors Work
- Design Criteria
- Inlet Tee Design
- Outlet Tee Design
- Repair Vendors
- Service Vendors
- The owner or responsible official of a permitted FSE may apply online for a variance study after operating for a minimum of 90 days.
- The FSE will be charged for the study in accordance with the current fee schedule.
- The Compliance Officer will coordinate with the FSE to observe a grease interceptor service at the start of the study. This is to ensure that the grease interceptor is functioning as designed and does not require repair.
- The study shall not begin until the interceptor is observed by a Compliance officer while being pumped by a service company.
- The study shall not continue until required repairs or modifications are made.
- A Compliance officer will inspect the Interceptor approximately monthly during the study. At the conclusion of the study a certified letter will be mailed to the FSE indicating the required pumping frequency.
- If you have an active CFPUA account, the fee for the study will be added to your bill. If not, you will receive an invoice.